db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Sword" <e...@grouplogic.com>
Subject RE: C++ tool like Torque?
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:14:23 GMT
That idea had crossed my mind.  The problem is all the base classes that
are a part of Torque that would need to be written for C++.  Generating
proper C++ syntax for my applications classes wouldn't be tough (we
don't have that complicated of table structure), but everything from DB
connection handling to relations to the actual JDBC/SQL statements would
essentially mean we were starting from scratch.