db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: problem with basePrefix
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 03:50:53 GMT
Frank Nguyen wrote:

>For some reasons, my rerun of 'ant -f build-torque.xml' generated all the
>base java files with format ${basePrefix}XXX.java and
>$basePrefixXXXPeer.java instead of BaseXXX.java and BaseXXXPeer.java. It
>also screw up the base class name as $basePrefixXXXPeer class as well. Do
>you know why ? Attached are my build.properties and build-torque.xml.
The problem is that a bunch of the default properties are not being read
correctly by the torque plugin for maven.

If you search the mail archive it should be relatively easy to track
these down - the work around is to define them in your project.properties

Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.