db-torque-user mailing list archives

From David Hainlin <dhain...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Using Views in Torque
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:47:21 GMT
Hi Jeffrey, I use this often when the corresponding joins are too
complex or if I want summary info from more than one table.  This works
great for read/query only situations.  I've not tried anything more
adventurous with views.  Don't think your schema/objects can reference
the tables the view is based on tho (other than comments/description
entries).  HTH.
David