db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Andras Balogh <and...@reea.net>
Subject Re: JOIN vs WHERE
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:18:35 GMT
    Hello Alexandru,

    Torque does support join by using criteria.addJoin().
What is  not supported (as far as i know) to specify the join type
(left, right etc.)
The Sql that is generated is something like:
select * from table1,table2 where table1.id= table2.other_id
    This will be interpreted by the Database as a inner join.

Best wishes,
Andras.

PS. Happy Easter!
 (Paste Fericit!:))