db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Kostyantyn Shchekotykhin <kos...@ifit.uni-klu.ac.at>
Subject Re: Can I do this with Criteria?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:25:14 GMT
Hallo Michael,
I'm not sure but i'll try
	Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
         // create aliases
         criteria.addAlias("t1", TablePeer.TABLE_NAME);
         criteria.addAlias("t2", TablePeer.TABLE_NAME);
         // add what we want to select
         criteria.addSelectColumn(TablePeer.SOMETHING);
         // where clause
         criteria.addJoin("t1.id", "t2.id");
         criteria.add("t1.value", (Object)"somevalue");
         criteria.add("t2.value", (Object)"somevalue");

you can write instead "t1.value" more sophisticated solution like
String alias1 = "t1";
criteria.add(alias1 + "." + extractColumnName(TablePeer.VALUE), (Object)"somevalue");

Regards,
Kostya