db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Caron, Roger A." <roger.ca...@pw.utc.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 5.x torque struts logging
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:25:35 GMT
To get my webapp to run, I had to extract the struts.jar, remove the tld
files from the Meta-Inf directory, and rebuild the struts.jar without them.

For some reason, many webservers choke when they find the tld files in the
struts.jar.  This is a known issue with BEA Weblogic, so it may be happening
with tomcat as well.

Also, be sure you have the struts tld files listed in your web.xml.

I would post the link to the info I found a few months ago, but I can't find
it. Sorry.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: joop [mailto:joop@gmx.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 11:05 AM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: tomcat 5.x torque struts logging

Anyone,

	I do know this is a stupid , but I'll ask never the less ;-).
I have a working app using a torque schema derived db layer. I have copeid
all the jars to a struts (pre working) wepapp. I got the jars from the
torque-gen.jar/lib dir. When I deploy my webapp I get debug logging that is
blowing the logging I need to debug out of the water. I'm getting loads! How
do I set the debug level? Ive changed all the .properties file relating to
degub to WARN. Ive set my torque.debug level to warn ! I couldn't even get
the app standalone to log anything but debug after some persistant attempts!