db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Kreuzhofer" <dkmail...@netoption.de>
Subject RE: Criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn(field) NullPointerEx
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:15:26 GMT
yes, the database name ist specified in the schema file and in the
torque.properties file.
Additionally i tried to set the database name in the criteria object but
even if i do all this three things it still doesnt work. Did you already try
to use an SQL Statement instead of criteria? I think this works so I think
it has definitely something to do with the criteria object. Is that right?