db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sez Sez <sezmillen...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Problems with save
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 05:24:05 GMT
In my project-schema.xml I have the database name
attribute.

<database name="default">
</database>

In ClassMapBuilder, i have this code

dbMap = Torque.getDatabaseMap("default");
Moreover, my torque.properties is

torque.database.default.driver=postgresql
torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.Jdbc2PoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver =
org.postgresql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url =
jdbc:postgresql://triki:5432/Intranet
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = postgres
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password =
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1

torque.database.purlibf.adapter=as400
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.Jdbc2PoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.pool.defaultMaxActive=5
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.driver =
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.url =
jdbc:as400://192.168.55.58
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.user =
torque.dsfactory.purlibf.connection.password =

I have another defined connections in this file with
others names.

When i try to do class.save() or class.save(String
name-connection) I have the same error...

I don't know what is the problem!!! please help!