db-torque-user mailing list archives

From skka...@engr.uky.edu
Subject Re: Can I do this with Criteria?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:43:22 GMT
Hi,

   Did you try setting an Alias in the <project>-schema.xml ? I remember
seeing some option there. It's surprising that addAlias didn't work. I think
may be you should use addAlias for each Criteria object you use in the
expression (which is against the whole point of using the Alias). I'm a newbie
and I'm just guess some stuff. To Pros out there, sorry if I'm wrong, and
correct me if I'm wrong.

-Sarav