db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Alain Pilon" <alain.pi...@hec.ca>
Subject managing connetion
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:00:06 GMT
Hi all!

I would like to know how Torque manage connections. I know that I can change
the connection pool but so far, I want to stay with the one provided. So
here is my question: Does Torque uses a distinct connection every time I use
the .save() methode or he waits a moment to see if there are more requests
comming before executing the connection?

I am writing some TestCase right now where I have to insert about 10 record
in a table. They all have the same inserted date. Unless I am mistaken, the
only possible way that they all have the same value is if they are inserted
at the exact same time with the same connection, right?

Thanks!

Alain Pilon
Analyste - Traitement de l'information budgétaire
HEC Montréal