db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Burschik" <Bursc...@lotto-berlin.de>
Subject RE: Can I do this with Criteria?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 06:26:55 GMT
On Thursday, 8 April 2004, Bogdan Vatkov wrote:
> Could you explain iun details what you need to select ...
> because as far as I can see in your statement you will
> have one and the same row doubled
> t1.id = t2.id
> says when row 5 from table A is row 5 from A
> at the same time
> "value" colunm from that row to has different values
>  ...that is nosense
>
> of course this is valid only if .id is a primary key
> is that your select exactly ?
>
> regards,
> bogdan

I have a table of lottery results. Each row contains the ID of the draw, the
ID of the number (e.g. first number drawn) and the "value", i.e. the actual
number drawn. Thus, the ID is not the primary key of the table. What I need
to do is to select a draw by checking whether it includes certain numbers.

Regards

Michael Burschik