db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Dovlecel" <alexandru.dovle...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Status of download and confusion with tutorial
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:11:38 GMT
But is there anybody who can share some comparison information between
Torque and Hibernate?
Good things, bad things...

I knew about OJB being an alfa phase project... but I was not shure if is
stable or not. I am also waiting for a final release with all the features
implemented :).

BEst wishes,
Alex