db-torque-user mailing list archives

From r...@mankin.org.uk
Subject RE: TorqueException fetching all records
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:57:53 GMT
While it is bad form to respond to one's own post, I have managed to clear the
problem though not to solve it.

Removing all the .class files and rebuilding from scratch did not work. I
therefore re-generated all the .java from xxx-schema.xml. This cleared the
problem, though why, I do not know, since I never touch the Base or Peer
classes.

On 22-Mar-2004 raph@mankin.org.uk wrote:
> I am trying to fetch all the records from a table and am getting a
> TorqueException. In fact, there is only one record to fetch. This is code
> that
> has not been looked at for a while; it was working, and I tend to leave
> sleeping dogs alone.

[snip]
--
                               Unfortunately, most programmers like to