db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Gary Shea <s...@gtsdesign.com>
Subject Re: torque delete
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:23:04 GMT
My experience is you get that error if the table has no primary key or
if torque's schema doesn't include the primary key.  Only the per-column
primaryKey= attribute will help; the index and unique sub-elements of
primary key, you can put a primaryKey= attribute in each of the <column>
elements.

Hope that helps...

        Gary