db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Srilakshmanan, Lakshman" <Lakshman.Srilakshma...@auspost.com.au>
Subject SQLException Error code
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:21:03 GMT

Hi,

I have looked at the archives, but I cannot find a way of getting the
SQLException ErrorCode.

I am using Torque 3.0 and during a save() a Foreign Key / Unique key
constraint is violated and an Exception is thrown.
I cannot determine the error because the actual Exception thrown is Torque
Exception, and this does not have the SQLException error code.
Is there any way round this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated my a mere mortal like myself.

Thanks in advance
Lakshman

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service. If we can assist
you in any way please telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information
intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail
is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on
it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please
delete the original e-mail.