db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mcminn" <NMcm...@theblragency.com>
Subject RE: Torque versions and Maven plugin
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:11:20 GMT
> Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

I think you put me on the right track.  Thanks.

Nathan McMinn
Application Developer
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:nmcminn@NequalsOne.com
http://www.NequalsOne.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Yu [mailto:BenjaminY@InformativeResearch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:08 PM
To: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Subject: RE: Torque versions and Maven plugin

I'm stumped on exactly what the cause is, you'll probably need one of
the
developers to answer it.

> Do you know what type of object the category object referenced in the
> generated class files is supposed to be?

My best guess is that the category variable is an instance of log4j's
Category class, which is the historical superclass for the Logger class
in
log4j.

For me, the generated code is:
	log.error("Could not initialize Peer", e);

I get that error when I remove the logging jars from the dependencies.
As to
why you have category.error("Could not initialize Peer", e); , I can't
say.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

-Ben