db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Sica, David (David)" <ds...@avaya.com>
Subject Data object Class Implementation
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:57:15 GMT
I want to create a new data object, save it to the database and then
"pass it around" to other classes/methods for READ-ONLY use.  I don't
want any other accesses to the database from this object to be required
after I've saved the object.

In other words, I want to ensure that downstream classes/methods will be
able to use this data object even if the database is down.  Is this
possible or will Torque requery/require the database to be active to act
on this data object in a read-only manner?

Thanks,
David Sica