db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Yu <Benjam...@InformativeResearch.com>
Subject RE: Torque versions and Maven plugin
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:14:43 GMT
I'm going to guess that it sounds like your project.xml is missing the
dependancy entry.
More specifically, the specific error looks like it points to one of the
logging packages. Either log4j or commons-logging...

Here's a like of dependencies for torque:
For torque's generator:
http://db.apache.org/torque/generator/dependencies.html
For torque's runtime jar: http://db.apache.org/torque/dependencies.html

Note that you don't need the generator's jar listed in your project.xml
file. That's being handled by the maven-torque plugin. You do need the
runtime jar though.

> How can I configure what version of Torque the Maven
> plugin is using?

>From your message, it looks like you're running this on a windows box.
What you can do is go into your $HOME/.maven/plugins directory.
For example, C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\.maven\plugins. There should
be a subdirectory for the maven-torque plugin. Look there.

Hope this helps.

-Ben