db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Göschl,Siegfried" <Siegfried.Goes...@drei.com>
Subject RE: torque delete
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:27:22 GMT
Hi Guo,

I'm not sure if the '*' in your XML schema should be there but you have two options to delete.
Either using the primary key and or the whole object. Both options should work for you .

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Guo [mailto:sheng@in.tum.de]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:03 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: torque delete

Hi,

This try failed,  I got the same error message:

org.apache.torque.TorqueException: You must specify KeyDef attributes
for this TableDataSet in order to delete a Record.

I added the code, which is bold, in the XML-Schema file:

javaName="SYSContactCategory2SYSContact">
        <column name="sys_contact_id" *primaryKey="true"
*required="true" type="BIGINT"/>
        <column name="sys_contact_category_id"* primaryKey="true"*
required="true" type="INTEGER"/>
        <foreign-key foreignTable="sys_contact">
            <reference foreign="id" local="sys_contact_id"/>
        </foreign-key>
        <foreign-key foreignTable="sys_contact_category">
            <reference foreign="id" local="sys_contact_category_id"/>
        </foreign-key>

The peer classes were successfully created, but the problem was not
solved. Did I do anything wrong with the XML-Schema?

Thanks

Guo