db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Rob Broadhead <robbroadh...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: How do I use the feature onUpdate="cascade" with Torque?
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:28:45 GMT
I think you need someone that has an idea of how the keys work to really
answer your question. I think that is all in the workingdogs.village code
and you may need to access it directly to get it to work with primary keys
the way you have things setup.  Sorry I can't give you any more useful advice.

Rob

At 04:48 PM 3/6/2004, you wrote:
>Hello Rob Broadhead.
>Thank you for reply :)
>
>I don't find a way how I can update the database after I change the
>primary key of my server object.
>Can I  use BasePeer to do this job?
>BasePeer.executeQuery() seems not be the right method.
>
>Now, I create a new server record. After this, I change the address of all
>related files.
>After this I delete the old server record. This solution is O.K. but I
>wish to have a better one.
>
>Greetings Tomek

Rob Broadhead - Consultant
RB Consulting Inc.