db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Leo Gaggl <leo.ga...@autom-8.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: problem with BaseXYZPeer.doUpdate(object)
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 01:28:29 GMT
Florian et al,

Thanks a lot guys !!

I've got a bit of a red face here.

 > Did you read the Record from the DB before updating it?

Turned out I didn't do that properly.

This reassures me, that I have chosen the right framework with Torque.
Great piece of work !!! I hope to be able to contribute something back
once I have got my head around the whole thing.
I had to do some adjustments to the Velocity templates for MSSQL to make
it work properly with one of my table names (which turned out to ba a
restricted word - and i could not change it for legacy reasons). Is it
worth submitting ?

Schoene Gruesse von 'down under' ins alte Europa.

Leo