db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sheng Guo <sh...@in.tum.de>
Subject Re: torque delete
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:03:27 GMT
Hi,

This try failed,  I got the same error message:

org.apache.torque.TorqueException: You must specify KeyDef attributes
for this TableDataSet in order to delete a Record.

I added the code, which is bold, in the XML-Schema file:

javaName="SYSContactCategory2SYSContact">
        <column name="sys_contact_id" *primaryKey="true"
*required="true" type="BIGINT"/>
        <column name="sys_contact_category_id"* primaryKey="true"*
required="true" type="INTEGER"/>
        <foreign-key foreignTable="sys_contact">
            <reference foreign="id" local="sys_contact_id"/>
        </foreign-key>
        <foreign-key foreignTable="sys_contact_category">
            <reference foreign="id" local="sys_contact_category_id"/>
        </foreign-key>

The peer classes were successfully created, but the problem was not
solved. Did I do anything wrong with the XML-Schema?

Thanks

Guo