db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sheng Guo <sh...@in.tum.de>
Subject Re: torque delete
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:50:51 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for this advice, actually the relation table doesn't have any
primary keys, it has only two foreign keys from the other two tables.
Now I am trying to fix the XML-Schema, so that the foreign keys in the
relation table are also primary keys. I don't know, if it will work, but
I'll try it, and let you know.

Thanks a lot

Guo