db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Dre├čler <tdr...@terragate.net>
Subject Re: How do I use the feature onUpdate="cascade" with Torque?
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:48:22 GMT
Hello Rob Broadhead.
Thank you for reply :)

I don't find a way how I can update the database after I change the
primary key of my server object.
Can I  use BasePeer to do this job?
BasePeer.executeQuery() seems not be the right method.

Now, I create a new server record. After this, I change the address of
all related files.
After this I delete the old server record. This solution is O.K. but I
wish to have a better one.

Greetings Tomek