db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "E.Nebrat" <e.neb...@tacisenergy.org.ua>
Subject problem with "native"
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:20:12 GMT
Hi All,
could you please explain me, why when I try Torque to insert record to
DB defined with "native" id-method, I got exeption like this:
'IdGenerator for table 'MyTable' is null' ?
It runs on the postgres, with sequences defined, and reffered via
"id-method-parameter". Selects works fine.
My Torque.properties is still:
=============
log4j.rootCategory = ALL, torque

torque.database.default = utm

torque.dsfactory.utm.adapter=postgresql
torque.dsfactory.utm.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.url=jdbc:postgresql:utm_db
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.user=
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.password=

Thanks for any help.

--
BR, Eugene Nebrat.