db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Andras Balogh <and...@reea.net>
Subject Re: simple join problem
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 14:13:18 GMT
    Hello Travis,

    I think there currently there is no method to allow passing a
Connection object also.
I see 3 possibilities:
1) Let Torque get the Connection the same way you get it
(see in torque.properties there is an option also for jndi and I think
also more,
maybe you can make a connection factory of your own For torque ??)
2) Modify the generate process to add an extra parameter Connection in
the *Peer join methods
3) Move the whole method from Base*Peer to *Peer by hand
and modify  there to have a 2 parameter (Criteria,Connection )

Best wishes,
Andras.