db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Kostyantyn Shchekotykhin <Kostyantyn.Shchekotyk...@ifit.uni-klu.ac.at>
Subject Re: AW: Torque, building Criteria for query ...
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:28:44 GMT
Hi Tino,
You can override Ereignis.toString() method to make it return a valid
String for a query and then freely use it in Criterias.
E.g. Ereignis.toString() will return something like "1000" (ID of an
object in the database).
A List.toString() will call toString() of each Ereignis objects and
return something like this "1000, 1001".
Then your where clause will be "WHERE ID IN (1000, 1001)"
This is a valid SQL and you can write in your code
criteria.addNotIn(ereignisList);

Regards,
Kostya