db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Dreßler <tdr...@terragate.net>
Subject Re: deep collection possible?
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:35:41 GMT
Hi Thoms! Thanks for reply.
My BaseServerPeer.java does not contain such protected method.
Out of necessity I call the getFiles(crit) method from each server object.
Maybe the Problem is in schema.xml ?

Greetings
Tomasz

[--- schema.xml ---]
    <column name="serverAdress" primaryKey="true"
        required="true" type="VARCHAR" size="255"
        description="Server Adresse"  />
    <column name="serverName"
      required="true" type="VARCHAR"
      size="128" description="Server Name" />

    <column name="fileId" required="true" primaryKey="true"
      type="INTEGER" autoIncrement="true"
      description="File ID" />
    <column name="serverAdress" required="true"
      type="VARCHAR" size="255"
      description="FK Server Adresse" />
    <column name="filePath" required="true"
      type="LONGVARCHAR"
      description="File Pfad" />
     <column name="fileName" required="true"
      type="VARCHAR" size="255"
      description="File Name" />
    <foreign-key foreignTable="server" onUpdate="cascade">
        <reference local="serverAdress" foreign="serverAdress"/>
    </foreign-key>