db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Florent <eflor...@formaguide.com>
Subject Re: Torque and XSLT
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:56:49 GMT
Try to do 5% of the torque-gen features with XSLT and then ask question
again :)
It is such a good design that some here could have extended by doing a
kind of phpmyadmin, but custom for your model,
One, Bogdan, could have do it in JSP, and I'm actually doing it in PHP,
using a Model2/MVC framework and some part of phplib for extending an
application for a customer. Velocity Template Language Rocks !

Emmanuel Florent
http://www.devaki.org/