db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject Re: torque-gen multiple db ?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:13:27 GMT
On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 09:09, Bogdan Vatkov wrote:
> in fact it is good to have separate XML files (not chunks but complete xml
> file) as long as different people might be responsible for modelling particular
> schema

I definitely agree; I solved it by using chunks, but your idea is
better--I just didn't have the time to modify Torque to handle that or
figure out if it already did :)

So, it seems like what would have to be done is to have Torque read in
all the schema (since you may have relationships across XML files) but
potentially generate only some of the output SQL/OM classes, correct?

Dave