db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Otte" <Gerhard.O...@emediapark.de>
Subject AW: [Newbie] Trouble executing create-db for MSSQL
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:26:16 GMT
Hello Robert

add this line to your build.properties

torque.database.manualCreation = true

and create the database by hand (enterprise manager).

Bye
Gerhard Otte
__
mailto:G.Otte@emediapark.de     emediapark GmbH http://www.emediapark.de
Tel:+49 (0)941 630804-2 Fax:-9  Hemauerstr.14,93047 Regensburg,Germany

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert Taylor [mailto:rtaylor@mulework.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. März 2004 16:11
An: torque-user@db.apache.org
Betreff: [Newbie] Trouble executing create-db for MSSQL

Greetings:

I'm just starting to use Torque (torque-gen-3.1) and I'm trying to
create a new database.
I can successfully run the "sql" target defined in build-torque.xml and
see that the correct DDL statements are generated for my target
database; MSSQL.

When I run the "create-db" target, the corresponding create-db.sql file
created
only contains a single line:

ECHO Not implemented

Subsequently I get the following error message:

torque.engine.database.transform' package
     [echo]
     [echo]       Executing the create-db.sql script ...
     [echo]
      [sql] Executing file: F:\api\apache\db\Copy of
torque-gen-3.1\src\sql\crea
te-db.sql
      [sql] Failed to execute:  ECHO Not implemented
      [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near the keyword
'Not'.
      [sql] 0 of 1 SQL statements executed successfully

I search the archives for "ECHO" and found nothing.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

robert