db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bogdan Vatkov" <bvat...@globaltech-bg.com>
Subject is torque going to evolve ?
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:16:05 GMT
Hello guys,

I am curious about that mail list is being silent for the last 3-4 days.

I have some issues concerning the OM templates.
I suppose they need serious fixup for the multiple schema style of working.
I need some comment of the designers/creators of the velocity templates(torque model itself).
Is there going to ba e new release soon that might fix the problems.If so ..then when ?
If not ..what do you suppose me to do ? ..
I am almost sure what has to be changed in Object.vm and Peer.vm
but I need your comments guys. I am not going to change these on my own. Although I have made
a lot of fixes in the templates
in my dist I am not sure whether I have complete understanding of the torque OM model. Therefore
I need some of the designers to
help a little.

with best regards,
bogdan