db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Dovlecel" <alexandru.dovle...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: torque-gen multiple db ?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:27:53 GMT
I did not knew that I have to have all three properties:
primaryKey
autoIncrement
required

So I had to run some tests until I get it rights (finally). You have the
same attributes in postgres? Do you have to do some extra tweaks (like
specifying the name of the generated sequence)? How do you do this in
torque?

BTW, about external schema, if you have an <external-schema
filename="x-schema.xml" /> this will not generate the code for the tables in
x-schema. If the x-schema is in the schema directory then it will be
generated when it comes its turn. AFAIK. :)

E.g. <external-schema filename="../x-schema.xml" /> will most likely not
generate the tables for x-schema but only the ones in the schema that
contains this tag.

Good luck,
Alex