db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bogdan Vatkov" <bvat...@globaltech-bg.com>
Subject Reverse XML-schema from multiple DB shcemas in torque-generator ?
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:18:45 GMT
Hi All,
I think of 2-3 possible ways to accomplish DB-to-XML process when multiple database schemas
are situated in the db server.
And these ways are external to torque .(for example i could multiply my torque installation
to address different schemas in the build.properties of each installation)
but i wish there was more convenient way to do this automagically.

Any clues how to do this with one instance of torque-generator?

With best regards,

Bogdan Vatkov

GlobalTech-Bulgaria, Ltd.
46 "Sv. Sv. Kiril i Metodii" Street
1000 Sofia, BULGARIA
Tel/Fax:  (+359) 2 983 1990; (+359) 2 983 2373;
              (+1) 972 620 1670 ext 546