db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Dovlecel" <alexandru.dovle...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: torque-gen multiple db ?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:29:39 GMT
Pls tell me if it's working a circular reference between external schemas (I
did not take a look into the code).

Right now I am strugling to make native to work with mssql. Quite alot of
tweaking in my xml files. I wonder if it will generate correct code when
switching to another database (e.g. postgress).

Alex