db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Dovlecel" <alexandru.dovle...@siemens.com>
Subject MSSQL problems with reserved words
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:16:00 GMT
Hi all,

Pls need help ASAP. I have a database that contains tables that are reserved
words for mssql. E.g. one table is called SCHEMA. When I generate the code
from my-schema.xml, it generates the my-schema.sql file. When running the
sql file in the mssql I get an error: SCHEMA keyword not expected after
CREATE TABLE (or something like this). I can do this by generating
CREATE TABLE [SCHEMA]. But if I put the table name as "[SCHEMA]" then the
primary key triggers are not correct (e.g. [SCHEMA]_PK is not a valid name).

How can I overcome this problem? Does anyone have some patched mssql
templates for generating the sql and the OM classes?

Any suggestions? Pls help.

Thanks alot,
Alex