db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brent Atkins" <Brent.Atk...@Pro-Sys.biz>
Subject RE: Maven Plugin 3.2 for torque ignores default properties
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:11:11 GMT
Benjamin,

Here are the properties that I had to set to get it to work.

Note: I use IDMethod = native, if you use the IDBroker you may need to set 2 other properties,
but
since I don't use it, I don't know what they are (I found them somewhere in the archive though...).

torque.basePrefix = Base
torque.addSaveMethod = true
torque.saveException = Exception

Just stick them in your project.properties

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Eade [mailto:seade@backstagetech.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:10 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: Maven Plugin 3.2 for torque ignores default properties

Benjamin Yu wrote:

>Hi, I noticed this message from november regarding the default properties:
>
>http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-user@db.apache.or
>g&msgNo=2743
>
>I searched around the maven bug tracking and the mailing lists regarding
>this issue since the post but didn't see any followup.
>Has there been any updates or fix to this issue?

My understanding is that this is a problem with maven.  the short term
answer is to add the necessary default properties to your
project.properties.  One assumes that things will be better with
maven-rc2 (due real soon now).

Search the archive for details of what needs to be added (perhaps the
torque-dev list with "maven" in the subject line).

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.