db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Yiannis Maglaras" <Yiannis_Magla...@londonmarketing.com>
Subject RE: Debug - Bookstore
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:32:53 GMT
Try with simplelog.properties file. Just set level to WARN

Yiannis

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Boheme [mailto:boheme42@yahoo.de]
Sent: 25 February 2004 07:03
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: Debug - Bookstore

>> But i think Eclipse's
>> internal compiler compiles the Torgue generated Java classes always
>> to "debug" class-files. This is why i got the debug-messages on my
>> console.

> The messages you are seeing are coming from the torque logging
> subsystem, not any special debug code. You need to turn off logging in
> an existing or new properties file.
>
> Eclipse doesn't know anything about logging systems, all it can do is
> turn on/off debug info in the compilation (symbols, line numbers,
> etc.)

Ok thx for this explanation.
But i am not able to turn off logging ;( i deleted all *-properties Files except for torque.properties
& build.properties.
And i have no logging options in these files.
So in which file i can configure the logging behaviour  ?

Pete

Pete

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de