db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Göschl,Siegfried" <Siegfried.Goes...@drei.com>
Subject RE: Hypersonic
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:59:32 GMT
Hi Sven,

I run an application with mySQL or Hypersonic with Torque 3.0 for the business layer and very
simple administration ui based on DbForms ... basically I use Hypersonic for the demo application
and mySQL for the production version

+) I had problems with Booleans and DbForms and switched to CHAR(1) ... might be no problem
with Torque at all
+) I was able to switch between mySQL and Hypersonic just by using different Torque.properties

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

-----Original Message-----
From: Haiges, Sven, vpe [mailto:Sven.Haiges@v-pe.de]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 2:16 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Hypersonic

Hello everybody,

I am planning to use Torque together with the hypersonic 1.7.1 database.
As performance is very inportant, the DB will run in memory mode.

Has anyone made any experiences with Hypersonic? are there known issues
together with Torque? I've read on the homepage, that hypersonic is
supported, could anyone please comment on that?

Thanx!
Sven

Vodafone Pilotentwicklung GmbH
Chiemgaustr. 116