db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Göschl,Siegfried" <Siegfried.Goes...@drei.com>
Subject RE: Criticism on Torque
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:52:05 GMT
Hi Peter,

don't know the problems you had but IMHO all new tools are hard to use ... :-)

I still think that two days investment of time are reasonable if you get it working since
you might use it on the next project as well

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Boheme [mailto:boheme42@yahoo.de]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:11 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Criticism on Torque

Hi,

Last 2 days i spend much of my time in these several
xml/properties files. For me, this tool is very hard
to use, even with your helpful advices on that
mailing-list. Reading the archive of this
mailing-list, let assume me other users of torque have
similiar problems.

I think there are three possibilities why.
1. I am new two Torque
2. I am to silly to use it
3. The usage of Torgue is to complicated.

Even if 1 & 2 is right, i think a good tool
should be usable by a guy like me.
Especially for Torque cause it comes in version 3.1
and not 0.9. Another reason is: we are living in the
3rd millennium...

Whats your opinion ?

Pete

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de