db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Rob Broadhead <robbroadh...@mindspring.com>
Subject Criteria with a like
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:15:30 GMT
I am doing a select with a like as shown below and I have to enter the
column name as a string instead of using the static member of the peer. If
I use the member then it builds the sql to find
tablename.tablename.columnname instead of tablename.columnname is this me
using the API incorrectly or is it something I set wrong when generating
the peers? I am using torque 3.1 with Postgres if that helps.

String name = "test client%";
Criteria crit = new Criteria;
crit.add(ClientsPeer.TABLE_NAME,"CLIENTNAME",name,Criteria.LIKE); // works

//
crit.add(ClientsPeer.TABLE_NAME,ClientsPeer.CLIENTNAME,name,Criteria.LIKE);
// does not work

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Broadhead - Consultant