db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Travis.Presc...@novainfo.com
Subject overriding deprecated method in Peer classes - getMapBuilder()
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:43:46 GMT
I am getting some warnings about my generated BasePeer classes.  I am using
Torque 3.1.  It seems that they are all overriding the deprecated method in
org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer:

	public static MapBuilder getMapBuilder() throws TorqueException

Am I defining things improperly in project-schema.xml to cause it to
override an outdated method?

Thanks, Travis

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.