db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Travis.Presc...@novainfo.com
Subject precision for decimals in Torque
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:52:26 GMT
I searched the archives and see some history of this issue but no responses.
In Oracle, I'd define the column as a number(10,2).  This would allow me to
store a currency value.  How do I define it in the project-schema.xml?

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.