db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trever Shick <tsh...@seqtek.com>
Subject Re: Couple of Questions
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:49:49 GMT
That's what I was looking for.  I had looked at the control.vm before
but I didn't have time to really get into the nitty gritty.
It would be nice (long term) if we were able to put our own
attributes/elements into the schema.xml and get access to them through
the velocity context.  That way I could add extra attributes of my own
and perhaps add my own features through the velocimacros....

Thanks
Trever

http://velocimacro.sourceforge.net
http://jpilot-db.sourceforge.net

Brent Atkins wrote:

>Actually I think you should be able to do it.  The Control.vm for the om classes has this
line...

>    #set ( $pkbase = "${package}" )
>    #set ( $pkpeer = "${package}" )
>    #set ( $pkmap = "${package}.map" )
>
>Were you to change the settings in this file, presumably you would be able to generate
your files in
>whatever package you needed.  I haven't do it personally (so there is no guarantee that
this code
>isn't coupled somewhere it shouldn't be) but this may give you a place to start looking.
>
>But I don't think there is a way to do this without changing code, if that is what you
meant...

Trever M. Shick

Sequoyah Technologies
2448 East 81st Street, Suite 2500
Tulsa, OK  74137

tshick@seqtek.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:   The information contained in this document and accompanying documents
is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named herein.  If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copy of this information
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmittal and accompanying information
in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original document and accompanying
information to us at the address above and destroy any copies received.  Thank You!