db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Debug - Bookstore
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:51:57 GMT
Peter Boheme wrote:

>>>And i have no logging options in these files.
>>>So in which file i can configure the logging
>>>behaviour  ?
>>>
>>Try with simplelog.properties file. Just set level
>>to WARN
>>

>No change ;(
>But lets stop it here, except for this, torque do what
>i want. If i had more time i'll deal with this problem
>in more detail.

The filename would be log4j.properties.

There have been a lot of questions about the information logged by
torque, if you search the mailing list archives you should find the
answer.  I believe people reported success by updating the
log4j.properties file that is included in the torque jar file.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.