db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trever Shick <trevorsh...@cox.net>
Subject Couple of Questions
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:59:01 GMT
I'm looking through the archives as I send this, but I thought perhaps
someone could give me a quick answer or two.

1) in eclipse, when I run ant, it runs it in the eclipse directory
w:\eclipse, which messes everything up. I've been having to run it from
the command line (which works fine).  I'm running eclipse 2.1.3

2) Is it possible to generate the Base* classes to a different package
than the non Base* classes.
So AuthorPeer and Author go to :
x.y.domain
and
BaseAuthor and BaseAuthorPeer go to:
x.y.torque

--

Trever M. Shick

Sequoyah Technologies
2448 East 81st Street, Suite 2500
Tulsa, OK  74137

tshick@seqtek.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:   The information contained in this document and accompanying documents
is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named herein.  If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copy of this information
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmittal and accompanying information
in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original document and accompanying
information to us at the address above and destroy any copies received.  Thank You!