db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Maven Plugin 3.2 for torque ignores default properties
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:10:29 GMT
Benjamin Yu wrote:

>Hi, I noticed this message from november regarding the default properties:
>
>http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-user@db.apache.or
>g&msgNo=2743
>
>I searched around the maven bug tracking and the mailing lists regarding
>this issue since the post but didn't see any followup.
>Has there been any updates or fix to this issue?

My understanding is that this is a problem with maven.  the short term
answer is to add the necessary default properties to your
project.properties.  One assumes that things will be better with
maven-rc2 (due real soon now).

Search the archive for details of what needs to be added (perhaps the
torque-dev list with "maven" in the subject line).

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.