db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "E.Nebrat" <e.neb...@tacisenergy.org.ua>
Subject setting charSet via Torque.properties ?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:41:53 GMT
Dear All,

I use torque-3.1, + jdbc-odbc driver.
I need to pass charSet property to the jdbc connection. I tried simply
to put such line in Torque.properties:
    torque.dsfactory.mydatabase.connection.charset=Cp1251
or even
    torque.dsfactory.mydatabase.connection.charSet=Cp1251
and I saw no reaction. Even when I put charset=CrazyCharsetName (if I do
so directly using jdbc connection, it causes exceptions) - no reaction
again.

Is there some possibilty to do it?
My Torque.properties:

torque.database.default = utm
torque.dsfactory.utm.adapter=msaccess
torque.dsfactory.utm.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.driver=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.url=jdbc:odbc:utm-test
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.charset=Cp1251   // ???
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.user=
torque.dsfactory.utm.connection.password=

Thank you.

--
BR, Eugene Nebrat.