db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Rob Gordon <rgor...@mwt.net>
Subject deprecated getTable() in MapBuilder
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:49:27 GMT

Anybody out there (Yo! Scott Eade! :)  know why the
getTable() method in MapBuilder is deprecated?

It points to a day past when MapBuilders were not so tightly coupled with
their table name and could--perhaps--be paramaterized with a table
name, thereby being used to map multiple tables (of same structure)
to a database....which happens to be exactly what I want to do!

I am wondering if the deprecation of getTable suggests an evolutionary
dead-end toward which I may be heading (though what I want to do
seems easy enough....with minor template changes).

Rob