db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "E.Nebrat" <e.neb...@tacisenergy.org.ua>
Subject please help with complexObjectModel
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:40:25 GMT
Hi,
could you help me and explain why it happens?
I use torque-gen-3.1 from binaries.
There is a table for SomeObject in the schema-definition, which has
foreign key on the one column. When I set complexObjectModel to true (as
I would like to), generator produces corresponding  BaseSomeObject.java
with as much as two (not one?)  methods for getting this column value:
int getSomeValue()
and
SomeValueType getSomeValue()
consequently, I cannot compile this. How could I manage this?
Thank you very much for help, and excuse for obviously stupid question.

--
BR, Eugene Nebrat.